Thursday, March 20, 2008

Things I Did Today

Today I got up early because me and mom had to take Felecia and Shane to the church. Felecia and Shane are going to a cabin with their Bible Story Time class. We took them to the church, I visited with my friends Katy and Alexis for a few minutes, then I had to go. When I turn fourteen I will be in that class and I'll be able to go to the cabin too. Katy will be able to go with me.
After we left the church, we went to Denny's with Aunt Sherry to eat breakfast.
Later today I helped my mom paint the fence. We did a good job. It was a lot of fun. It looks really nice now.
Then my mom and I weeded the garden.
Tonight we are going to church. After church I am going to spend the night at the Gallagher's house.

2 comments:

Richard said...

You are a very busy girl indeed! Keep up the good work and have fun while you do it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pricsilla, I like you page!
Keep up the good work!

Love, katey