Monday, March 31, 2008

My First Time at Taco Tree

Today, I went to life skills class. Me and my class went to Taco Tree. It was the first time I've ever been there. It is so much like Taco Bell. At Taco Tree I had a Taco and a bean burrito. It was really good. I ordered my own meal. This time since Taco Tree's not very far from our class, we all walked.
A couple weeks ago, we got a new boy in our class. I think he's Mexican. I'll have to ask him on Monday, his eye's look it, and his name is Briano. He is 16.
When I got home, I swung on the swing thinking about my friends in class, all of a sudden the chain broke, and it cut my hand and I flew through the air and landed on my head.

1 comment:

Richard said...

I saw you at Church the next day so I assume you are OK. I'm glad your fall was not any worse.