Sunday, March 16, 2008

Exploring Outside Work



Yesterday was a very entertaining day.
In the morning, my dad taught me how to run the weed-eater. It was very heavy but really fun. I told my dad that now if I want to mow the lawn for him as a surprise and I can’t because I can’t get the lawnmower started, I will just use the weed-eater.

Then my dad showed me how to do knife throwing. I threw the knife and it hit the ground quite a few times but finally I got it right in the target. Now I can throw knives, I can shoot the bow and arrow and the BB gun, I can ride the mower and run the weed-eater. It’s a lot of fun when my dad takes me outside to learn new things.

Later that afternoon, Dad, Shane, and I started a brush fire in the back pasture. We burned a whole bunch of sticks. The fire was burning hot. It was too much on my face.
I really enjoy going out and exploring all the outside work.

3 comments:

Richard said...

Wow! Did you throw that knife you are standing next to? That really takes some practice to do that. Maybe you'll become the Annie Oakley of knife throwing.

sheridanlabs said...

Oh, Priscilla I am so glad you like to weed eat. We have lots of that to do up here come spring and summer. So come on up we will put you to work. With pay of course!

Maritza said...

Hi Priscilla! You look like you are having a blast!! What a wonderful thing to have parents & family that do stuff with you....you are a blessed girl. I miss your visits in my BST room so come on by!!