Thursday, December 18, 2008

Going Caroling


Yesterday, we got up early. We went to two rest homes with the Gallagher's, Aunt Sherry, Amber, and Anthony. We sang Christmas carols to the elderly people. Sister Glenda brought her harp and she played while we sang. Connor and Grace both played a song on the piano. I told Eva she should play God Rest ye Merry Gentlemen on the piano, but she said she forgot it. I would have practiced a song on the piano but I didn't know we were going to go to rest home.
Chelsea, Felecia, Eva and I went and said hi too sister B. Then our whole group went and sang to her.
Later, we went to visit Zoya. She showed us pictures of there vacation.
I played Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star on the violin while we were there.
Zoya played the guitar for us.
After that, we went and caroled at Aunt Sherry's work.
Then we had a meal and a dessert afterwards.

2 comments:

Gerritnow said...

Hey, I love your photos..they are really nice...

Felecia said...

That was a lot of fun! Hope you had fun too! Merry Christmas Sis!