Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008







My mom and I went shopping together and I bought presents for Dad, Flea, and Shane. I crocheted my mom a home-made wash cloth. I wrapped the presents and gave them to them.


On Christmas Eve morning, I got up early.
Later, I helped my mom make pigs in a blanket.
That was really fun.
Then, me and my family went to Aunt Sherry's house. Brother James, Sister Joy and Matt came too. Then we ate dinner and then played the white elephant game.
After that we all went and caroled at Brother Jason and Sister Amy's house. "We sang, We Wish You a Merry Christmas." We went in and visited for a minute then we left back to Aunt Sherry's house.
While we were waiting for Aunt Sherry, Brother James and Sister Joy, we played a trick on them when we got back. Anthony hid in the closet. Then, when they got there, we asked them if they've seen him. They said no. Then, Anthony opened the closet and yelled, RAW! Really loud. So loud that not only it scared them, it scared me to death, I scrame really loud. Sister Joy said she knew that we were playing a trick on them. Then we did devotions. Everyone (except me, Felecia) said something that we needed God to help us with. I didn't say anything because I couldn't think of anything. Then we left and went home.

1 comment:

Sherry Dee said...

Hi Priscilla! It was fun having you at my house on Christmas Eve. Love Ya