Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Spending Time With A Friend

Yesterday, I went to a place up in Auburn with Sierra and her mom Joyce. It was a place wear you do certain things. Things like, safety. Yesterday, we counted money, and did other things. I did it with Sierra, and another girl named Jessica.It was a lot of fun. I loved it. And next week wen we go again, we are going out to eat. We are going to Kentucky Fried Chicken. We went their yesterday too. Kentucky Fried Chicken is my favorite place to eat when we go out to eat. After we went to Kentucky Fried Chicken, we went to Joyce's house, And I went swimming. Then we took a shower. I took one their,so when I got home,I didn't need to take one I just had to shave my legs. IT WAS FUN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute, Priscilla!:-)))

Sherry Dee said...

Hi Priscilla! I love the colour that you chose for your blog! It is my favorite... Sounds like you have been doing alot of fun things. I am coming to your house tomorrow. Maybe we can do something fun to write about. We will see.

Love Ya,
Aunt Sherry