Monday, September 24, 2007

A New Experience

Today, me, Sierra, Jessica, Larry, Larry's little sister Tasha and our parents, went to KFC on a bus. It was the the first time I ever rode on a bus. First we walked down to a bus stop. When we got there we had to wait for the bus. When the bus came we had to put some money in a slot. Then we sat down and went to KFC. It was different. I didn't wear a seat belt because they didn't have one.

At KFC I ordered mashed potatoes and extra crispy chicken. It was sooo good. Me and my friends sat together and visited. IT WAS FUN!

Friday I went with my family to Apple Hill. We had a picnic and picked blackberries. A man gave us sliced apples. We saw a lot of pretty flowers. I also saw a fireman sprinkler. The air smelled very refreshing.
On the way home I had a Carmel apple. YUM!

2 comments:

Felecia said...

I'm glad you like your class in Auburn. It is nice for you.

It was fun at Apple Hill! (=

Love ya,
Fele*-*

Unknown said...

It is kind of different riding without a seatbelt, isn't it? And a bit unusual to put money in a slot so that you can get a ride!

Blackberries are my favorite to pick. I like them fresh and smashed with lots of sugar and poured over plain vanilla ice cream. That's my favorite and I hope to get up to Apple Hill before the berries are gone!! I hope you saved some for me, Priscilla!!! :)

Did you know that I have a link to your blog page on my blog? That way many people can stop in a say "Hello" to you. It also makes it easy for me to comment to you on your blog. See? Just like I am doing now. Neat!

I am glad that I can leave you comment and surprise you when you come to write more on your blog. Suprise! We love you, cutie!!!