Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Amazing Priscilla Crotchete's Scarf


I am so excited!!! Priscilla has crotcheted her first scarf all by herself from beginning to end. The only thing I helped her with is to add a new skien of yarn when the first one ran out. This is a real HUGE accomplishment for her. We have been working on crotcheting for almost two years. It was a real challenge to both her visual and fine motor skills. I am really proud of her!

A few days ago I decided too make a scarf. I took a whole roll of string and started to crochet a row. When I decided how long I wanted it, I went back and started to go in twice. It took me three days too make it. Now I have a beautiful scarf. My Mom couldn't believe it.

1 comment:

Richard said...

That's a great scarf Priscilla! My daughter has also recently gotten into doing crotchet. Keep up the good work!