Monday, December 17, 2007

My First Snowball Fight



Last Monday me, Sierra , Laura, Larry and Tasha had a snowball fight and party at my life skills class. I had a blast. First, we counted money,and had a snowcone made with real snow and soda. Then, the fun came. We all went outside. Our teacher had an ice chest all full of snow. We emptied the whole thing. I hit Joyce on the neck. That day was the very first day i've ever had a snowball fight. So it was great. Now I know that I like snowball fights. I had such a good time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It seems that your ears don't like the snow! In your picture, it looks like you're covering your ears because they are soooo very cold! I'm so glad that you have discovered you like snowball fights! What a good day you had!

Unknown said...

I'm sure one of your other favorite things to do is to go to Bible Story Time (BST) and sing children's songs!!

Sherry Dee said...

Hi Priscilla. I didn't know you had a snowball fight. Wow. That is pretty cool. The snow can be a lot of fun. Maybe we can go to the canyon together one day when there is snow up there and go sledding and make snow angels and build a snowman and then come home and warm up with a fire and some hot chocolate. Me and your mom should try to plan it. It would be fun. I am glad you had a good time with your friends.

Love,
Aunt Sherry